Rooted in the Carolina foothills, the Night in the Country experience transforms the world-renowned Tryon International Equestrian Center into your next great country tradition.
RELAX. WE GOT THIS.
We have all the services you need to make your country camping, vacation, and…let’s be honest.. party as easy going as possible.
OFFSITE CAMPING SHUTTLES
- Offsite camping and worried about getting to and from the festival grounds? Don't be. We've got shuttles that will take you there and bring you back when you're ready to call it a day.
The medical unit is capable of providing first aid, emergency care, and other health services for INJURIES AND ILLNESSES THAT OCCUR AT THE EVENT. The unit is staffed with a physician, EMTS, and Paramedics.
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: For serious medical emergencies, response vehicles and ambulances are available onsite. Contact security or staff for non-life-threatening emergencies. 911 can be used for more serious emergencies.
SINGLE DAY SHOWER PASS
- Get festival fresh! Get your shower pass and rinse off before the concert.
UNLIMITED SHOWER PASS
- Keep it tight all weekend! Pass allows UNLIMITED use of shower facilities. Valid one pass per person.
40LB BAG OF ICE
- Save yourself some hassle and the room in your cooler. Reserve ice now and pick it up when you arrive at the festival!
The last thing you want to worry about is campsite restroom rules and regulations. Don't stress. We'll take care of it.
5-star service! We can take care of it all, including refilling your non-potable water supply. You need to be relaxing in the country sun, not fighting over who's using too much water.
Sometimes you just need some privacy. We get it. Limited availability. Reserve yours now! ADAs will also be available.
HOTEL SHUTTLE PASS
- Don’t worry about how you’re going to get from your hotel to the festival. We’ve got you. Shuttles will be running to and from NITC official partner hotels throughout the weekend. Grab your pass and hop on!
INTRODUCING NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY CAROLINAS